A Fletta Gem is compressed Fletta energy.
In the world of Karos, the Fletta Gems are used in many different items.
Fletta Gem Item
By bringing Fletta Gem Shards and other materials to certain town NPCs, players can create powerful Fletta Gem armours and weapons. These special items:
1. Are available to all classes and levels
2. Have six grades, from D (starter grade) to SS, and can be upgraded by combining lower grade gems. C = 2x D and 10 red lathium , B = C + D and 15 red lathium, A = B + C + 20 red lathium.
3. Provides stats which are comparable to items that can be purchased at the player’s level (this bonus does not stack and cannot be customized). Grade D is like +1, C is +4, B is +6, A is +8
4. Change in appearance automatically to suit the character’s class and level, 2 levels earlier than normal. (will turn into lvl 14 weapon / armor at lvl 12)
5. Can be traded between players
6. They Glow.
The materials to make Fletta Gem Items can be received as quest rewards, looted from monsters and found through mining and fishing.
Fletta Gem Items Edit
Fletta Point System
Fletta points automatically accumulate in the course of fighting monsters. The player can then choose what to do with these points:
1. Spend them to enhance the character’s attributes (HP regen, MP regen, Defence, Magic Attack, Physical Attack, Attack speed, Movement Speed. You can only pick 1 regen and 1 combat ability)
2. Save them, to receive a Blessing that boosts experience – the more points you have saved, the higher the xp and fletta bonus. 10 points = 2%, 20 = 3%, 30 = 4% 40=5% 50=6%.
3. Use them to execute powerful high-level skills (once the character has reached the appropriate level and specialization)